Fort Fabrication is currently looking for a Parts Person / Shipper-Receiver. The successful applicant will be an energetic team player who will apply their skills to assist in the manufacturing of our specialized equipment lines. Fort Fabrication is a safe, high quality work environment with a great team of committed individuals.
Ensure prompt and courteous service for walk-in customers and telephone inquiries. You will be required to interpret parts manuals and source parts via phone and email. This is a fast paced, detail-oriented position that requires effective organization and time management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Provide prompt and courteous service for walk-in customers and telephone sales inquiries.
Interpret parts manuals and technical updates.
Contact suppliers, when required, to clarify pricing and delivery information to complete a sale.
Provide accurate all-inclusive quotes to customers including delivery.
• 3 - 5 years experience in a truck equipment environment preferred
• Commitment to providing outstanding internal/external customer service
• Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment
• Able to manage multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Previous experience in shipping and receiving
• Work diligently to meet deadlines
• Hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical knowledge an asset
• Communicate effectively and prioritize accordingly
• Minimum Class 5 driver’s license
• Forklift ticket an asset
• First Aid ticket an asset
• Commission on retail sales in addition to hourly rate
• Competitive wages
• $50,000.00-$75,000.00 per year