Truck Equipment Fabricator & Welder
To fabricate, weld, and install sub-components and parts associated with our vast, high quality product lines. Following build drawings, determine material measurements, and take responsibility for fabricating parts used in the assembly process. Be responsible for the quality of your output.
• Fabrication and welding in steel and aluminum
• Operate brake, shear, and other metal shaping and bending equipment
• Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
• Previous truck equipment and body installation experience an asset
• Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment
• Valid Class 5 Driver's License required
• Strong commitment to safety
• Detail oriented, dependable, and punctual
• First Aid an asset
• The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction, and be self-motivated.
• $28.00-$35.00 per hour
• Welding: 3 years (Required)