Posted on March 23, 2020 | amanda1
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety and health of both our customers and our staff. We apologize for any delays, inconveniences or missed calls incurred during this time. We greatly appreciate your understanding.
Please be advised that we will continue to keep our staff working, and our customer’s truck equipment in working order, unless/until we are advised otherwise. Although it is not “business as usual” we will continue to remain open for business. Effective immediately, our office doors will be locked. A phone call for service work will be required, and proactive measures will be taken to ensure our staff’s health. All truck cabs/controls will be sanitized prior to commencing work.
The following measures are being taken for the safety of our customers and staff:
- Most sales and administrative staff can be reached by email or by mobile
- Service support staff will be available by email or mobile
- Access to our shops have been restricted to authorized employees
- All Fort Fabrication staff who have travelled outside of Canada will be self-isolating
- We are sanitizing all vehicles prior to servicing
- The staff is practicing social distancing, limiting face to face meetings, and have spread working areas
We ask that you please refrain from visiting our branches if you:
- Have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
- If you are not feeling well or have been potentially exposed to someone who isn’t feeling well
The best ways to conduct business during this time:
- We are open for business and here for all of your sales, parts, service and warranty needs via phone or email.
- If your business needs cannot be met via phone or email, our locations are open for business, but we ask you to kindly call in advance and ensure that you thoroughly wash your hands
Brad Astbury / Dawn Astbury